作者：编辑部sun 文章来源：国和网校 发布时间：2011-11-16
Directions: There are 20 blanks in the following passage, and for each blank there are 4 choices marked A, B, C and D at the end of the passage. You should choose ONE answer that best fits into the passage. Then blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
Of all the websites, one that has attracted attention recently is myspace.com. Most of this attention has come from the media and tells every reason ___56___ the website should be ___57___. The threat of Internet predators(窃掠者) is indeed a tough reality, ___58___ shutting down the site is not the answer. If myspace.com ___59___ shut down, another site would quickly ___60___ its place. Therefore, the right way is to teach teens how to use the site safely and educate them ___61___ who may be predators and how to __ 62___ them.
The key to ___63___ safe on the Internet is to make sure that your profile(个人资料) is secure. The ___64___ way is to change the privacy setting on your profile to "private", which protects your information ___65___ only the people on your friend list can view it. Although this is ___66___, it is not perfect. Predators can find ways to view your profile if they really want to, ___67___ through backing in (黑客入侵) or figuring out their way onto your friend list. Thus, you should never post too much personal ___68___. Some people actually post their home and school addresses, date to birth, and so on, often ___69___ predators know exactly where they will by and ___70___.
The most information that is safe is your first name and province. Anything more is basically ___71___ a predator into your life..Another big problem is photos. I suggest ___72___ skipping photos and never posting a photo of a friend online without his or her ___73___.
Most important, never, ___74___ any circumstances, agree to a real-life meeting with anyone you meet online, ___75___ how well you think you know this person. There are no guarantees that they have told the truth.
56. A. what B. how C. why D. which
57. A. shut down B. open up C. get into D. turn on
58. A. but B. even C. despite D. since
59. A. is B. are C. was D. were
60. A. get B. make C. take D. push
61. A. as B. about C. for D. in
62. A. avoid B. get C. benefit D. hide
63. A. stay B. staying C. stayed D. staying
64. A. difficult B. simplest C. simple D. most difficult
65. A. as to B. no matter C. so that D. because
66. A. efficient B. interesting C. effective D. impressive
67. A. if B. whether C. however D. whatever
68. A. information B. documents C. files D. messages
69. A. let B. make C. allow D. letting
70. A. what B. why C. when D. how
71. A. introducing B. inviting C. investing D. interrupting
72. A. partly B. mostly C. lastly D. completely
73. A. favor B. rule C. information D. permission
74. A. above B. under C. below D. at
75. A. no matter B. even if C. unless D. also